One Day Mystery Ride | 13th Apr 2019
Time & Location
About The Event
Mystery Navigation ride, a treasure hunt on 2 wheels!
Ride 50kms or 500kms, it's your ride, your way.
There's road and offroad waypoints, all bikes welcome!
Please register for this ride by the 9th April.
Arrive at City Coast Motorcycles at 7:30am
You'll receive more instructions on the day with waypoints to hit.
You will need a GPS or navigation app on your smart phone or tablet, if you don't have one, ride with a mate that does.
Come and have a fun day, learn some new navigation techniques and ride some great areas.
- Lot's of twisties.
- Great lookouts.
- Gravel roads through old towns.
- Forestry trails.
Essentials and reminders.
- A fuel range of 200kms.
- Money for lunch or bring your own.
- Your camera.
- Tools for your bike and spare tube.
- Spark plug and spanner to suit.
- Read the FAQ pages.
- Registration (NAVIG8 member)$45$450$0
- Registration (non member)$55$550$0
- Registration (after 9th April)$65$650$0